Pagina di evento
Camplus Living Bononia
Via Sante Vincenzi 49, 40138 Bologna, Italy
People want to spend more time on meaningful work and with teams who are engaged in making that happen. Projects where people's skills and practice strengths are working well together to encourage people to learn, improve and thrive.
People want organisations that are energetic, collaborative, purposeful and visionary.
However today organisations are stuck in the industrial age.
Where people are treated as robots in silos on a production line. But people are not machines. We all get lost in the noise, speed and deliverables of the day to day work that we forget about why we are working on a project in the first place.
This results in feeling purposeless, stressed, unhealthy and in a state of “sleepwalking”.
THIS WORKSHOP WILL EXPLORE 5 X ELEMENTS:
1) The «Capability» problem (inside and outside organisations)
2) The «Make Meaningful Work» Journey — awaken, connect, overcome and sustain
3) «Sparkle Sessions» to teach, learn, make, practice, reflect and action
4) «Learning Portfolios» to deal with the «Capability» problem statement
5) «Practices» and «Conditions» to create a «Meaning Canvas» for individuals and teams